The BRC Board of Directors consists of volunteers with varying experience. All bring their own expertise to the table in support of the BRC’s mission. Board applications are accepted in October of each year. If you are interested in serving on our board, please contact Nancy Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ann W. St. Claire, MPH – President
- Hillary Chybinski – Vice President
- Curt Parnes, MD – Treasurer
- Eve Mitchell, MPH – Secretary
Board of Directors
- LaWanda Morris, CPA
- Jacqueline Maniscalco, MS, RD
- Kathleen Black, PhD
- Hillary Chybinski
- Tami Montroy, MS, RHIA, CCS
- Gail Herrine, MD, IBCLC
- Lauren Sponseller, OTD, MSOTR
- Susan Gibson, Esq.
- Katie Lapps Wert, DMD
- Pamela Vasserman
- Jennifer Jones
- Kate Wilcox
- Miriam Pinsker Von Essen
- Laverne Bastress
The BRC Board of Directors meets 10 times per year including the yearly retreat in January. Each board member must commit to being part of at least one committee. The committees include, Executive, Fundraising, Finance, Communications, and Education.