Join us at our Bensalem location for FREE weekly Support Groups – -EVERY Friday from 12:30-2:30pm!
This is a friendly and supportive atmosphere where you can connect with other local moms and babies. Come spend time with one of our International Board-Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLCs) for the first hour to answer any lactation questions or concerns. Many moms develop long term relationships and typically attend our groups regularly! It is a fun time for babies to practice tummy time together while moms share tips, tricks, and stories with each other. We welcome all moms and babies whether you are breast feeding, bottle feeding, using a nipple shield, or supplemental nursing system.
Some general topics that have been discussed at support group include:
– Normal newborn behaviors and developmental milestones
– Breastfeeding issues, latching, supplementing, pumping etc.
– Sleep suggestions and questions
– Brand recommendations, what’s working for everyone
– Handling conflicting advice from friends and family
– Suggestions for classes and activities that are age appropriate for your baby.
Research shows that meeting with other breastfeeding mothers helps women to breastfeed longer! Come stop by, we would love to meet you!
No need to register. Just show up! See you there!