Eat. Sleep. Poop. Repeat!
Sleep fluctuates so much during the first 0-6 months of life, and no two babies are alike when it comes to sleep. With all of the advice from friends and family and information on internet as well as in books; how do you know what is the best information for you and your little one?
In this session, Lacey Russo, Certified Child Sleep Consultant, will help you focus on what is important, what not to worry about and how to navigate sleep in these early months so that you can set yourself up for sleep success in the months to come.
You will examine topics like:
- How long your baby should be awake before offering (and encouraging) naps (optimal wake windows by age).
- When we can start thinking about a consistent routine
- How to start incorporating positive sleep habits
- What are normal sleep expectations
- Day/night confusion
- Regressions: what they mean and to minimize them
- Safe sleep recommendations
- Night feeds and dream feeds
- Colic and Purple Crying
- Age appropriate schedule
There will also be a question and answer period at the end, so Lacey can try to address any specific questions you may have.
All classes, workshops and Support Groups are held in our third floor Education Room. Please enter the building through the door at the top of the ramp off the parking lot, and head upstairs.