If there’s anything the current pandemic has taught us, it’s how important it is to be prepared for the unknown.
Have you been putting off planning for the future because it was inconvenient or you didn’t want to think about it?? Well NOW is the time to act! You will get everything you need to know about the 5 Crucial Legal Documents EVERY parent needs at this informative, hands-on virtual workshop.
On the off chance that something catastrophic happens to both parents, the following questions arise:
- What will become of your children?
- Who will be named guardian?
- How will they be appointed and will the transition at a traumatic time be smooth?
- Who will care for the money you left behind?
- How and when can your children access these funds? (FYI – just drafting a will is NOT enough, because statistically, most of what people own is NOT passed via the will!)
Get the answers to these questions AND MORE from Legal-Eagle Steven Zelinger, Esq., an estate-planning attorney with a solo practice. Steve lives in Center City, Philadelphia with his wife and two children and specializes in assisting families plan for their estates.
Register for ONLY $10, to learn about the five major estate planning documents parents NEED to have in place to protect both themselves AND their children. These documents create a practical foundation for ANY parent.
Registrants will receive the ZOOM LINK INFO via email, prior to the start of class.
The information given in this class is not intended to be legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship. It is informational in nature only. It is essential to have an attorney review your specific situation before taking any action.