Help! I think my baby is colicky!
Have you said any of these statements?
- “I can rarely put my baby down.”
- “She cries a lot, especially at night.”
- “I can’t get anything done. “
- “It makes me sad that my baby is so unhappy with me.”
- “What am I doing wrong that makes her so unhappy.”
- “If she’s not eating, she’s crying!”
- “He seems like he’s in pain and I don’t know how to stop it.”
If this sounds like your life, please join us for our Fussy Baby Class and Support group meeting. We’ll discuss tips on calming the fussy baby and tips for your survival. After class you get to hang out with other mothers who are going through the same thing! You can pick up some great tips and maybe you have some to share.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and CLOSES on MONDAY, JULY 18th . The cost is $20 per family.