This class has been cancelled for today.
Help! I think my baby is colicky!
Have you said any of these statements?
- “I can rarely put my baby down.”
- “She cries a lot, especially at night.”
- “I can’t get anything done. “
- “It makes me sad that my baby is so unhappy with me.”
- “What am I doing wrong that makes her so unhappy.”
- “If she’s not eating, she’s crying!”
- “He seems like he’s in pain and I don’t know how to stop it.”
If this sounds like your life, please join us for our Fussy baby class and support group meeting. We’ll discuss tips on calming the fussy baby and tips for your survival. After class you get to hang out with other mothers who are going through the same thing! You can pick up some great tips and maybe you have some to share.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES AT 1PM ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 5TH. Cost is $20 per family. Minimum is 3 people to hold the class. The maximum is 20. Purchase a ticket above to register for the class or call our office to at 215-886-2433.