This class has been cancelled. Check out our other wonderful classes!
Help! I think my baby is colicky!
Have you said any of these statements?
- “I can rarely put my baby down.”
- “She cries a lot, especially at night.”
- “I can’t get anything done. “
- “It makes me sad that my baby is so unhappy with me.”
- “What am I doing wrong that makes her so unhappy.”
- “If she’s not eating, she’s crying!”
- “He seems like he’s in pain and I don’t know how to stop it.”
If this sounds like your life, please join us for our Fussy baby class and support group meeting. We’ll discuss tips on calming the fussy baby and tips for your survival. After class you get to hang out with other mothers who are going through the same thing! You can pick up some great tips and maybe you have some to share.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CLASS CLOSES AT 11AM ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 19TH. Cost is $20 per family. Minimum is 3 people to hold the class. The maximum is 20. Purchase a ticket above to register for the class or call our office to at 215-886-2433.
NOTICE ABOUT CLASS REFUNDS: If you are registered for a class and unable to attend, please note that a 24 hour notice is required in order to get a refund or apply to another session. We know it is hard to get out of the house with a new baby, but we still have to pay our fabulous instructors!