Information on Common Breastfeeding Problems
Returning to Work
- BRC Pamphlet, Making It Work!, Helpful Information for Caregivers of Breastfed Babies.
- Break time to pump at work. Know the law.
- The Business Case for Breastfeeding – Supporting Nursing Moms at Work: Employer Solutions.
- Hand expression
- Maximizing Milk Production
- Hand Expression and Breast Massage
- Storage and Heating
- Choosing the right breast shield size
- Pumping for a baby in the NICU
Postpartum Depression (PPD)
- Symptoms, risk factors and help
- Pregnancy Depression Fact Sheet
- APA Postpartum Depression
- CDC Depression and Postpartum Depression
How to Become a Lactation Consultant
Breastfeeding and Food Allergies
Affordable Care Act
Post Frenectomy Exercises
Drug and Alcohol Information