Support Groups, Workshops & Classes
Check our Events Schedule for details.
FREE Support Groups
- Attending Support Group meetings is proven to help you breastfeed longer
- Get your questions answered by one of our IBCLCs during the first hour
- Socialize with other families and learn from each other
- There is a scale available for weight checks
Free or Low-Cost Classes and Workshops
Many parents have enjoyed the great classes offered by the BRC. Here’s some of what we offer, but check our calendar to see what’s happening this month.
- Starting Solids – The Baby Led Weaning Approach
- Holistic Sleep Practices
- FREE workshops with Salus University Occupational Therapy and Speech Language Pathology
Due to COVID-19, the BRC decided to offer families a Virtual Prenatal Breastfeeding Class. Our director, Colette has been teaching prenatal classes for over 20 years. She has worked in hospitals and in our outpatient setting, so she knows what you need to know to get off to a great start! After registering, please return to this page for more information including a feeding log that will be a helpful tool once the baby/ies are here.
After registration, you will be emailed a Zoom Meeting link the morning of the class. Please check your SPAM or Promotions folder! Class begins at 10AM and runs for about 2 hours. For more information and to register, click here.